Are you aware of inquiry-based learning? It’s been years learning has evolved its pace with various advancements into its nerve, be it with the microlearning chores or this learning method as a main. Moreover, inquiry-based learning focuses on students individual effort of active learning, posing questions, problems or scenarios as well as case studies as required by the study.
On the other side of the coin, this preaching aims in providing subjective thinking and understanding also as the name suggests, students are given with an urge to answer to the critical question in the easiest way.
Looking on to more points about Inquiry Based Learning, let us see
What are the types of this learning
This may be a little uncommon to engulf but this learning has its types to master the learning procedure.
1. Structured inquiry
An open question and investigation hint is given with this method and students have to use their analytical brain to solve it.
2. Open inquiry
There is no time constraint, in this case, students are given enough time to solve individual questions and give answers relevant to that.
3. Guided inquiry
An inquiry is prepared for the students, they solve with their own designed methods.
Why inquiry based learning is essential?
We as a study enthusiast lookout for a better solution while studying and inquiry-based learning keeps up the environment of learning word to word with a detailed inquiry intact. Moreover here we will provide you with some of the benefits of inquiry-based learning.
- It enhances the brain for active learning
- Builds self direction and initiative
- It helps make learning more interesting and adaptive
- This also prepares a student for inquiry lessons
Inquiry based learning grabs a students attention how?
Being one of the most pedagogical methods of learning a course module. Inquiry-based learning has crucial points that include participating in personal learning papers, experiential learning and more.
In inquiry-based learning, each and every set of a theory is prepared online with inquisitive learning. Moreover, In this learning students can also build their own question paper and apply over their projects and research.
Here are some of the applications as well that is believed to attract a users mind towards a detailed study through inquiry-based learning.
- Ed puzzle – It is all built on a puzzle based UX. It helps in delivering easy and effective video tutorials to the students. There are audio notes as well as interactive questions that gathers a users mind with a unique experience.
- Duolingo – This is another popular application in town that has free language learning tricks. Over here you will get to learn various languages except for English in the easiest way.
- Byjus – This is again a learning application that allows inquiry-based learning in the most effective way. Over here you get to see how building blocks work in this web application as well as android application. You also get to dig into personalised training sessions, testing as well as video lessons.
Inquiry based learning lives up the era with different easy on the go learning procedures.