Have you ever designed a course for your learners to drive better performance?
Adopting personalized eLearning is like delivering quality of learning experience to your learners.
We at WPLMS will help you in creating personalized online courses and here you will also learn about the benefits of using it in your online courses.
What Is Personalized Learning?
Personalized Learning is customization of your online courses to meet specific needs of learners. From the Instructional Design perspective, personalization of online courses offers better understanding and learning experience than traditional eLearning.
Personalization of eLearning courses empowers your learners in selecting the right learning path, how they want to learn, what they want to learn, and how will they manage their time. Being more focused towards learning they get exactly what they needed from your online courses.
Methods To Create Personalized Learning
- You can create personalized online courses by adding customization elements like backgrounds, themes, fonts, quizzes, badges, questions and certificates to make your courses more attractive.
- Another way to create personalized online courses is by customizing the format of content delivery system, degrees of interactions, and using audio or video in your online course to make it more suitable for the varied learning styles of the learners.
- You can personalize your online courses by customizing pre-assessment or survey. By this way you can provide a specific learning path level for each learner.
Why You Should Use Personalized Learning?
While eLearning or mLearning has many advantages and attract a wider audience, many learners did not consider online courses as they have differences on way of learning styles, expertise and their involvement while learning your online courses.
Adopting personalized learning in your online courses makes your courses “Learners Centric” training that empowers learners and provides a better learning experience for each learner.
It allows them to select the learning path based on their interests, their existing knowledge, and their needs.
Personalized learning improves learners engagement with your courses and it increases your course completion rates.
Key Benefits Of Personalized Learning
As we already know that eLearning and mLearning has became an integral part of today’s learners for their training. Many learners are attracted toward this type of learning as it offers flexibility, learners are able to track progress effectively, on-the-go training on their devices and and interacts with the other learners.
Personalized Learning enable their learners with various benefits
- Learners can set their own goals.
- Learners can set manageable milestones.
- They can select their own learning path.
- Your online should be compatible with any device so they can select their device.
- They can select the level of interaction levels which is relevant for them.
- They are provided with personalized feedback and to assess their progress.
I hope personalizing your online courses can drive learners performance and increases your course completion rates. We at WPLMS provides more immersive and meaningful LMS and various personalizing elements for your online courses through which you can provide a better learning experience to the learners.